Thursday, June 17, 2010

Top Edge Window Tinting

I recently needed to get my car windows tinted for my new 2009 Honda Civic. I ended up choosing to use Top Edge Window Tinting NYC & Long Island. I have had bad experiences with window tinting companies in the past. For my first car, the tint shop I used accidentally put green window film on my car instead of the dark gray I had requested. The bad part was that they refused to re-do it at no cost! I could not believe that they were just going to jerk me around like that. Long story short, I worked it out.

This time around I was going to be more cautious. After doing some research on window tinting shops in the Long Island and NYC area, I found Top Edge Window Tinting. I read some great reviews of theirs, and decided to go down there and see what the had to offer. The owner, Jeff Tabachnick, was a very nice guy. It was easy for me to see right away that the people who were working at this place really cared about doing a good job. Not to mention that every car I saw coming out of there looked great.

Although I was only interested in getting car tinting, I learned that they also provide residential and commercial window tinting. I thought that was cool, because I never knew that some people actually tinted their home windows. But apparently they do! The guys at Top Edge had told me all about the different types of tint that I could use on my car, and gave me advice on which type would look best and offer more sun protection. When all was said and done, I was very happy with the job they did. I have since told all of my friends to go there whenever they need a tint job. Aside from providing a great service, it's nice to also offer business to people who strive to make you happy. If you are in the tri-state area, I would absolutely recommend using Top Edge for any tinting needs you might have. Visit them on the web at http://www.topedgetinting.com - You will definitely leave satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment