Thursday, June 3, 2010

Long Island Tinting

If you live on Long Island and you are looking to get some window tinting done, check this out (the best tinting Long Island has) Long Island Tinting

Many people make the same mistake I did when I first got my car windows tinted. That is that they don't specify what TYPE of tint they want. Yes, they specify what shade, but not what type. When I went to a local Long Island tinting service for the first time, I told them what I wanted and they said "Ok, we'll see you later today". Little did I know that they were tinting my windows with green tint... not gray like I had anticipated. When I asked why it was green, they said that they used high-performance window tint because people had been complaining about the regular tint peeling off on the top of the windows. I told them that I didn't want high-performance tint, but because I didn't specify, and because it was technically an upgrade and not a downgrade, I had to keep it or pay an extra fee for tint removal. Here on Long Island people are always in a hurry, just like most other New York towns, so when I tried to talk further with the guy and tell him that I want it redone, he got caught up in something else and I just left miserable.

Anyway, the point of the story is that you always have to specify what type, shade and color of tint you want. If only I was having my house on Long Island tinted I would have had a heart attack after seeing that it was the wrong color. Visit Long Island Tinting to learn some other things that are necessary to know when researching companies who perform window tinting, Long Island or elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment