Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fireproofing New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, NYC, Long Island - Cementitious Fireproofing

If you need the most trustworthy and reliable fireproofing New York has to offer, call J's Fireproofing Corp. I just learned about this company not too long ago when I needed cementitious fireproofing for my commercial building in NY. I did some quick online searching and I found J's Fireproofing Corp. They came a week later and started the preparation for the spray on fireproofing. Since my building is so big, it took a while, but I was glad to know that it was being done right.

In the past I have had a fireproofing company apply intumescent fireproofing to my old office, and it came out terrible. Eventually, 2 years later, it needed to be resprayed and ended up costing me thousands. Needless to say, this time around I was a bit skeptical. I spoke to professionals at J's Fireproofing Corp. and they answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. After our meeting, I felt much more comfortable with the idea of them doing the cementitious fireproofing of my building in NY. Most New York companies have a bit of an attitude about them, but not these guys. They were extremely professional and patient with me.

Although the fireproofing process took some time, especially because of the NY laws and regulations, we ended up finishing the job not too long after, and it came out fantastic. J's Fireproofing Corp. were everything they said they would be and they did a terrific job.

Because the fireproofing material was cementitious as opposed to intumescent like my last experience, it was a bit different than what I expected, but nonetheless it was much better than I thought it'd be. If you are in the New York NY, New Jersey NJ, Delaware DE, Connecticut CT, Pennsylvania PA, NYC or Long Island, NY area, I would absolutely recommend J's Fireproofing Corp. to anyone looking to have fireproofing applied to their residential or commercial property. You can visit them online at http://jsfireproofing.com for more information.

1 comment:

  1. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject…
    bus to cameron highlands

    ReplyDelete